Friday, January 9, 2009

why high skoo' is DUMB

1. Materialism.
2. Flirty girls who thinks its attractive to have your mammary glands falling out of their shirts.
3. People who laugh for the sake of being heard.
4. Teachers who should really care more about their job.
5. Always feeling the pressure to be blonde and skinny.
6. And wear a North Face jacket.
7. And have a Vera Bradley purse.
8. And wear jeans that are WAY too tight for your ass. (honestly? leave a LITTLE something for the imaginiation)
9. People who don't care.
10. People who are selfish and therefor do not see (or maybe even care) about the suffering of others.
11. Mean girls.
12. DOOOOOSH boys. (no, i don't know how to spell doosh... haha)

why high skoo' can be GOOD
1. Fun opportunities to express myself in the ways of being loud and overly confident (aka acting)
2. Singing.
3. Lovely people that I get to see everyday.
4. A chance for me to be an active Christian.
5. It's and education... I hear that gets you places.
6. You get to read good books (the Chosen? Their Eyes Were Watching God? Maybe? Eh?)
7. Fashion inspirations! (some people dress so cool.)
8. Boys. Don't laugh... you know you were thinking it too. Haha.

And of course theres more. But I'm being called upstairs. Any others?

2 comments:

  1. I think high school is a time of searching...to question things that you've always just accepted.

    and that's a good and bad thing, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's Vera Bradley?

    ..and yeah, I agree Kat. Lots of searching and questioning. And some finding and figuring out too I believe. I hope.

    ReplyDelete