Saturday, January 24, 2009

A not-so-simple wish list.

If I could make a million wishes, I would start with you. I would wish for the problems you have, because you look to others to fill the holes you're not capable to fill. You've made me cry. You've made others cry. If this gives you pleasure, you're even worse off than I thought. The self control it takes for me to bite my lip as you brush people off like a piece of lint on your shirt makes me shake with anger. I clench my jaw so hard I'm afraid that my body might fall into hundreds of little pieces. You won't do anything now, but you know that what you're doing is not okay. Somewhere deep down, you know what you're doing--so this wish is for you. To wake up. Smell the roses. Or whats left of them, anyways. I can't forgive you yet, but I sure as hell can pray. Because if anyone can make wishes come true, it's Him.

1 comment: