Monday, February 22, 2010

three times doesn't make it better.

an unexplainable festering has taken over me the last two weeks. and i laugh. cry. whatever. but it's never really gone. just out of mind... but then something happens and it all comes down, down, down again. and i am lost in my own head of all places, wondering who to talk to, who could possibly understand if not even i can give a word of advice to myself. me. infj. counselor.
yeah right.
i'm just selfish.
and i take it out on people that i trust.
i'm so
so
so
sorry
but something is wrong
and tylenol doesn't help
lost
lost
lost

1 comment:

  1. maybe ibuprofen? take 3 and a diet coke. yes the doctor is in. :)

    I understand being selfish and feeling like there's something "festering" (great word). keep your chin up, you're talented, well loved and beautiful and surrounded by people who admire you. soon it will be spring and warm and sunny and problems will hopefully melt away with the snow.

    ReplyDelete