Saturday, February 6, 2010

lists and lines get you nowhere on a circular planet.

in life, there is not enough love.
but sometimes, there is just too damn much.

too little:
losing friends
hating enemies
hopelessness
suicide
child prostitutes

too much:
watching slumdog millionaire
those little kids and their mom in tiajuana
knowing that god broke his heart
seeing my dad flip out
voice lessons

life gave me lemons and made me a list and line person.
so i'll draw a map and trace a straight line.
right now, my pros and cons list is equal.
because too little love hurts,
and too much hurts.
too many things going through my head,
so i simplify
box
regroup
and i've come to the same conclusion



nothing

1 comment:

  1. I like this. conclusion I've come to: everything is about balance.

    ReplyDelete