Sunday, February 8, 2009

a minute's peace and quiet.

I love everything I do. Acting, singing, piano, voice, hanging out with friends, school I really don't mind, homework makes me feel accomplished... but I always feel like I'm missing out. Mostly from my family (my poor parents always have to drive me places when I'm usually in a bad mood) because I'm never at home. I miss them... and I feel like they miss me. And certain friends I don't get to see because of one act. Boo. And its nothing personal. I don't hate my family. I don't have my other friends. Its just that 24 hours in a day just isn't enough sometimes. So even when you feel like you have everything you'll always be missing something. Boo. CAN'T I MAKE A FRIGGIN CAKE AND EAT IT TOO??? Gr. Oh well. Life is great,

No comments:

Post a Comment