Friday, September 30, 2011

bass head.

there would be colors as many as we have water
your face close by larger than life as our heads would pound pound pound
out of this world
everything we've been warned about an experience to never tell our children but dictates reality and color and plain and simple and noise
bass head
bass
so we can forget everything that sets us back and a world that is my own and it occupies my every thought and action and lack of action and breath and flicker of my eyes
look at me one more time
let go let go let go
i am alone but i want you close close closer
bass
bass head
i need a la la la la la
i need a oo la la la love
bass
bass head
trace in my highlighter ink
and i glow
tripping over wires that weren't there before
la la la la love
bass
bass


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRftXCiqfQ8

No comments:

Post a Comment