Wednesday, July 14, 2010

psyche/psychic.

today was my day disruption rolled off my shoulders like a warm breeze a boy named ollie the word

skinny thrown my way coffee for cheap contagious ambition then calls a spot of black on my white

sunny day not again i knew this was coming its never about what you think until its in your

nostrils making you sneeze making your brain swim something gross like worn feet happened and

then there were two tears then there was me in my room pretending not to hear that the world

was knocking outside my door so take my hand take my whole heart too because i can't help

faling in love with you was in my head because somehow that makes life seem all too good when

we lose our favorites and sell the past for a price a cheap price and i am left in a bin headed to

our yesteryear of doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment