Sunday, June 27, 2010

religion.

growing up.
part of me cannot accept that every second must be a prayer
every action a judgement
and having a lover of my soul
more of a God
watching over me
i cannot be perfect
but the last 4 years i have tried after innocence became cracked like a windshield
always growing
maybe i have given up
just accept me
i am done running
sit ups
crying about things that cannot be changed
i am here
and i am far from holy
but i will try to live the way you want
how can i live in a world and not be a part of it?
what do you want from me?
to live above everybody
everything
i feel dirty when i become too involved
who knows why
just help me feel right
okay
loved.

3 comments:

  1. what do you want from me?
    a [frustrated] question I often ask Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me neither. just because you've known it forever doesn't make it sensible, or relevant, or comforting. sometimes it sounds delusional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i get frustrated with questions... i always ask too many.

    ReplyDelete