Wednesday, May 6, 2009

How should I put this? Hm. Well, forensics has sucked out my soul and now I am done with everything because forensics is done. So I don't try with anything else. I am pathetic. I am about as useful as a wet blanket... and it scares me. What colleges will want me now??? Oh yeah. Calvin. There's always Calvin... and I am about the luckiest person in the world because I can say something like that.

There's always Calvin, when my hope fails.
When all is lost, and it's hard waking up.
Cause the ACT sucks, my algebra grade blows,
and if motivation was graded I'd have a D.
Plus.
Maybe.
So burgundy and gold will be my warm sweater,
when life is tough and it just won't get better. (mellodramatic... but could I really turn down "sweater" and "better"? No. And you couldn't either.)

1 comment: