Monday, April 20, 2009

just a little reflection.

Interesting things I have learned about myself in the past year or so:

1. I am my toughest critic.

2. I always root for the underdog.

3. I repress my emotions more than I like to believe.

4. I work harder than I am "smart".

5. My eyes are two different colors.

6. I regret things more than I miss things.

7. I hate it when people do something and no one laughs... so I usually do.

8. When I finish saying something, I purse my lips.

It's hard to put your personality into words, but these are a few things that I can honestly say are true about myself. Most of them I have heard from other people... but I didn't put them down unless I really value or trust that source. Or they are something I notice about myself. Either way... this is part of me, put down in words. If that's even possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment