Sunday, October 9, 2011

feels like summer, tastes like fall.

i can hear the leaves turning in on themselves, crunching
gasping
who has found the trigger that turns us in on ourselves?
retrospection becomes retrograde
questioning again
we fell in love when all the leaves were gone
thanks to her, i always know where you are now
but you didn't love music
you didn't love me when i wasn't there
you didn't love anyone but yourself
to this day you make me hurt
but i am ready for a new face, a new feeling

the air is so perfect it feels like nothing against my skin
silence and crackles
whistles
closes in
surrounds me till there is nothing else
and in this silence i love myself and love everything that has happened to me
because it has brought me to today in this silent moment where the world feels like nothing but the timely crackling of leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment