Tuesday, March 8, 2011

you wish for mirrors on your eyelids.

planted between ringing tones of protrusion and subtle notes that scream "hear me"
bring it in, don't let go of the capabilities of your mind
set loose by stinging thoughts of normality and compliance to unwritten rules
strap the buckle across ambition,
replace with inhibition
pace yourself to the sinuous feeling of settling into place
it is hard to match your shining eyes when my
bones are back at a table removed from the room, soaked in humanity
someday fabric will lightly tug against the traces of my skin,
and my fingertips will be appreciated for the thoughts they can imagine
and my fingernails thrash at cutting edge danger
waking you up from the glassy box that occupies your all


3 comments:

  1. the title of this post caught my eye. i really, really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah ! stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this..

    feel free to share 1 to 3 random poems with us, our poetry potluck week 29 is to open on Sunday, at 8pm, American central..we remain open for 72 hours..

    hope to see you in.
    bless you.
    keep up the excellence.
    love
    xxx

    ReplyDelete