Sunday, August 22, 2010

cemetary junction.

today i agreed to a fate of lying around
so i woke up late
talked about the grey-ness of a future not everybody understands
my need to rebel escape and question
how it is almost easier to be different if no one is telling you to
things will be okay for me
i have heard the predictions
the evidence is in front of me
an old arab proverb says
"pretend your deepest desire is right in front of you, and just grab it"
honestly i don't really understand
but it seems right
and i love change and the imminent future
so today i will talk
but tomorrow i will take hold of something tightly and
just run with it

2 comments:

  1. 1. I love your new picture. I literally stared at it for like 5 minutes before realizing I was drooling like a fool with a glazed expression. or maybe that's just because it's not even 9 am. hm. but anyway, I love it.

    2. "today I will talk but tomorrow I will take hold of something tightly and just run with it." = gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its one of rebecca jasperse's pictures actually... i fell in love.

    because a. the color
    b. its a balloon
    c. put those together and i feel like it just means hope.

    ReplyDelete