Wednesday, April 28, 2010

may today, two thousand and never.

a kind of unexplicable exhaustion has taken over my mind and drags my eyelids shut like a rusty old anchor. i'm tired of so many things: adults, sex appeal, my future... unconnected musings that all end up in the same place. a thought of a simple necessity like eating, or sleep makes me sigh with yearning, and delight when i can finally reach it.
and yes.
i complain. because in my heart of hearts, it's the only way i can satisfy the discomfort of my life. there is a tear in my body due to a need for redemption and a fear of finally leaving. stepping into my new surroundings, and leaving old things behind. once work, and now play.

so goodbye, old cubes, ugly shoes, and the same old moves.

my social security number is signed away, and i am only a speck of dust drifting away in the evening wind.

1 comment: