Tuesday, March 9, 2010

come closer, now step away.

if life were a circle, i would be in the middle, running around in spirals, breaking often. reflecting.
i ripped that paper bracelet off her wrist because i hate so much what has happened.
how i cannot deal.
the fact that i am lost in my own sadness and fail to see the struggles of others.
cause the fact of the matter is that i am not smart enough
"hot" enough
fun enough.
even when my past told me yes to all three.
so in this moment,
i look back on my stupid, lopsided foot prints that are only me
caring about me
hiding my draggy toes and unkept soles
telling myself lies
or being hit with the truth
and somehow
never being treated like i should
both good
and bad
damn
we're messed up.

1 comment:

  1. It is no crime to care about oneself.
    Because that is what matters first- to survive.
    And I believe that loved-ones have to understand and respect that.
    It is easier to hide away all the problems and so called 'faults' but in the end we will brake and everything will be even more fucked-up.

    ReplyDelete