Thursday, March 19, 2009

corner of your heart.

When i think if i have "found myself'', I realize that I'm not really looking. The only time I really realize what I'm doing is when people are watching me... or when I notice anyways.
And I know people don't always like what they see. I'm too loud. Or I don't care about them. Or whatever they feel they need to say about me.
But I can't always be what other people need to see. If you don't like what you see, have the courage to look in a mirror and fix yourself before you find the flaws in me.
I'm not saying I don't have actual flaws... because I know I do. Oh, I do... but everything goes so much deeper than any label anyone can say.
So please. Think twice before you say something about someone else... because word travels fast, and we are so much more vulnerable than what we like to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment