Monday, December 29, 2008

i should really be sleeping.

I missed all of you wonderful people! Finally, I am back from Canadia (the land of the free, home of the brave, and DELICIOUS chocolate)!
My only deep thought that I brought back with me that I remember is why did God invent such tasty food? He knows I'm just doing to indulge myself and gain several pounds which does not help a fragile sixteen year old's self esteem. Why? WHY???
Maybe because I will finally be able to appreciate this.
1 Corinthians 15:41- "The sun has one kind of splendor (or splendour), the moon another, and the stars another, and star differs from star in splendor."
Maybe because a few extra pounds doesn't make me any less in beautiful in God's eyes. Maybe my beauty cannot be compared with another's, because NO ONE has the same genetic code as I do, or the same purpose, or the same life.
I am me, and me alone.
I am not Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, or a playboy mansion bunny.
And God loves me anyways.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU TOO!!
    not as much as God, though. i'm not big enough to hold that kind of love. jeepers. just the thought makes my feel bloated....with LOVE!
    i'll be home soon and we can eat movies and think about yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would you want to be a playboy bunny?
    boobs like that would cause major back problems later in life.
    hahaha...
    i've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the back problems would be a downside but the satisfaction of wearing a 36 C bra is pretty close to making up for that.
    what they hey! we're all going to die anyways, right?
    haha.
    just kidding.
    that's really wrong and superficial.
    ...
    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. um...in the boob department....not so blessed.

    ReplyDelete