Monday, December 15, 2008

i can see it ending.

torn in the middle, but not by the seams. scared of hurt, scared of a tense situation--but yet my feelings cannot change. just an off day... that's all it is. my eyes always wander, but that's no telltale sign. I can't hang on forever, but I won't let go just now. I can't. I won't. my heart won't let me.
so many demands, so many people... and so little time to make it all happen. for once, i will accept denial for the hopes of improving myself... and others with me.
there are times when i want nothing more than to see his smile and hear his laugh, but there are others where I just want to go down the stairs into the windowless place where I belong. my eyes always wander when im there... but I am human afterall.

2 comments:

  1. this was before we broke up.
    i wrote it in class when there was no one to talk to. i wanted to believe i still liked him... but i didnt.

    ReplyDelete