Tuesday, November 8, 2011

the jewels sink, heavy with expectation.

you dreamt my hair was on fire
why is that everyone's skin i brush become dagger-like particles on a spider's leg?
all i want is for us to be happy, and to be enough
my heart that drops at the thought of you, my voice that soars at the sight
... the sight of the idea of you
sighing, i wait
i dont meant to bother
please lift up my reasons for sinking
capsized, i will wait
as the bolts burst and the sirens scream
till water turns black, and my soul with it
till you wake from this jilted day
my world rests on the balance of togetherness
restrained wails are not enough
i take refuge in a triad's completion, and rhythms unfailing


reaching, my hand grows pale
as the deep overcomes
and i am an artifact
drifting in the ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment