Monday, January 24, 2011

seek and ye shall find.

what do you do when your life is turned upside down? not in a way that i don't know what to do, just plans are thrown aside and i am once again scared to take the leap. scared to lose control. not believing in myself... and then realizing that nothing is holding me back but myself. "my failure is coming." maybe it is. but can i turn down the opportunity? the chance to finally believe in and prove myself? i've been given everything to succeed... but am i too scared to actually go?

all i can do is pray and wonder.

life goes crazy when you ask it to, it will flip upside down.



so she closes her eyes and takes the leap into a big black hole with nothing to grip.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you already know that you are the only one holding you back, so you should push yourself aside, live your life and you'll realize that yourself will come back to you soon enough and it will stand behind you, not in front.

    ReplyDelete