Saturday, July 18, 2009

pardon my angsty teen moment.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Panic
At
The
Disco
split
up.


Possibly my favorite band. Just because their second album was really good, and they're good looking, and funny... and they had personality and spirit for life.

And they split up, damn it!!

And I never got to see them live.

Which was my dream.

ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST! Looks like it's time to play their first album in remembrance.

Some fans were crying and expressing their laments on youtube and such. This i found ridiculous, but the fact remains that a very good group has split. And it feels dumb to listen to their music.

That was my album of the summer. Just yesterday i was raving about them.

2 people went a pop way, 2 of them went in a more classic rock way. The name remains with the ones who stayed pop. But i like the 2 who left more.

Aaaaaaaand no one cares. Haha. Sorry. But i had to express my deep, teen-riffic grief. So there it is. Tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment